Virgin Australia is pleased to advise Online Check-in is now available for guests travelling internationally on Virgin Australia operated flights. Compatible with desktop, mobile or tablet device, guests will be able to use international online check-in to;
- Check-in online for an international booking; where Virgin Australia (VA) is the operating carrier on the first segment of the trip
- Select and change seats, add Velocity or partner airline frequent flyer numbers to the booking
- Input passport and travel information – NB: guests who have successfully checked in online will be required to present their passports and other relevant travel documentation to Virgin Australia staff at check-in counters for verification
- View detailed information regarding the boarding, departure and arrival time of their flight
- Email or print boarding passes once successfully checked in
Dedicated online check-in counters will be available for guests who have checked in for their international travel at selected international airports.
Guests travelling from Brisbane International, Coolangatta (Gold Coast) and Perth Airports will be able to use check-in kiosks to print their bag tags. International online check-in counters will also be available at Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide domestic terminals.