Lane’s End | Jaspers Brush – Berry
Welcome to heaven and only 2 hours from Sydney, Lane’s End is an idyllic country property 5 mins drive from Berry and a gateway to NSW’s magnificent South Coast. We are 10-20 minutes away from some of the best beaches in the South including Gerringong, Kiama, Gerroa and Shoalhaven lakes and 7-mile beach. Kangaroo valley is close by, as well as many other wonders of nature.
It has all the facilities for a wonderful family country escape, including: fireplaces, aircon, pool, dam complete with flying fox, built in BBQ, fully stocked kitchen, toys, games, treehouse and more! The property comprises two separate houses: main with 4 bedrooms and a separate self-contained cottage with 2 extra bedrooms. Combined both houses can sleep 16.
Lane’s End is an original 1930’s farmhouse and keeper’s cottage – both have been lovingly restored, maintaining all of the charm and character of the original farmhouse with the perks of modern living. We have utilised recycled timbers and original ceilings and your beds are 100% Australian made. We encourage you to relax and unwind, put your feet up, cook in one of our wonderful kitchens and enjoy a glass of our complimentary wine, your gift on arrival.
When in Lane’s End, we want you to feel comfortable and relaxed, and provide the following for your stay:
- Please feel free to use the goods and items currently in the kitchen, living areas and bathrooms. This includes books and games in the living room, kitchen items, pantry goods, toys and our fully stocked kitchens.
- Our garden is a treasure trove of fruits, vegetables and herbs. Dotted throughout the main garden are orange trees, lime trees and passionfruit vines. Surrounding the garden are herb boxes with a mix of organic produce you are welcome to use to enhance your cooking. The garden is seasonal, enjoy what is available at the time of your stay.
- Air conditioning is in both houses. They are set to the optimum temperature depending on the time of year for winter or for summer.
- We have NBN Wi-Fi on the property and it is the fastest network available in the area.
- Swimming towels and all other towels and linens are provided in your rooms. The outside of the property is for your enjoyment:
– Our dam is filtered and can be used for swimming. The flying fox can be used.
– Your children can climb our beautiful tree house and use our swing.
– The pool is for your enjoyment
– The outdoor fire pit and BBQ are also for your use.
- Warm and welcoming fireplaces.
Please Note: with all activities on our property you participate at your own risk – we are not liable for any accidents that may occur whilst swimming or climbing on our property.
Availability and rates vary depending on the time of year, but start from $1,400 per night (inc GST – only additional fee is a $300 cleaning fee per stay)…