Renowned for its warm and friendly service and laid back ambience, Arajilla Retreat encapsulates the very essence of Lord Howe Island, offering guests a haven of tranquility and peace. Arajilla is perfectly positioned on the northern sheltered end of the Island lagoon just behind Old Settlement Beach, where meandering pathways lead through native gardens, to the beach, to the serene Day Spa, and to Arajilla’s renowned restaurant. Explore the extraordinary scenery and wildlife of World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island. Walk bush trails, climb mountains, swim, surf, snorkel, fish, cycle around the Island, play golf beneath the mountains, take it easy on a deserted beach, enjoy a massage or treatment, savor fine food and wine. And it is all less than a two-hour flight from Sydney or Brisbane.
From $4,125 per person for 6-nights including flights!
- 6 nights accommodation at Arajilla Retreat ★★★★★ in a Kentia Suite
- Gourmet breakfast daily
- Light lunch daily
- Selected pre-dinner wines and canapes.
- 3-course dinner daily
- All non-alcoholic drinks and selected alcoholic beverages
- 60-minute massage (one per room)
- Use of bicycles, light fishing gear, snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary WiFi
- Return airport transfers from Lord Howe Island Airport to resort
…UPGRADE to a Banyan Suite with mezzanine treetops lounge for an additional $500 per person!
For more information or to book call Anywhere Travel on 1300 130 464.
p. 1300 130 464