Viking River Cruises are destination focussed and culturally enriching. Discover what makes Viking the world’s leading small ship cruise line.
Viking cruise fares include everything you need – and nothing you do not:
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free WiFi
- Beer, wine, and soft drinks with lunch and dinner onboard
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas, and bottled water
- Port taxes and fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures and Destination performances
- Access to The Nordic Spa and state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Self-serve laundrettes
- Alternative restaurant dining at no extra charge
- 24-hour room service
Plus all staterooms include:
- King-size Viking Explorer Bed with luxury linen
- 42″ flat-screen LCD TV with intuitive remote and complimentary Movies on Demand
- Large private bathroom with spacious glass-enclosed shower, heated floor, and anti-fog mirror, and hair dryer
- Premium Freyja toiletries
- Diaret-dial satellite phone and mobile service
- Security Safe
- 110/120 volt outlets
- Ample USB ports
It’s important to understand what Viking is not:
Onboard Viking you won’t find any casinos, children under 18, umbrella drinks, photography sales, art auctions, charges for using the laundrette, spa sales, waiting lines, formal nights, or charges for beer, wine, and specialty dining.
Viking is simply outstanding quality, amazing destinations, luxury accommodation, and everything that you do want included.
Book before 30 November and receive up to $4,600* off per couple on a huge range of European River Cruises in 2024 and 2025
* Terms and conditions apply. Please call us today and your Cruise Specialist will explain all inclusions and conditions.
p. 1300 130 464
e. [email protected]