Admire Endless Views of Kimberley’s Rugged Coastline
With Coral Expeditions’ Explorer Deck balcony stateroom special offer, you can enjoy the magnificent views of the Kimberley’s rugged coastline and abundant wildlife from the comfort of your own room and private balcony. Wake to the stunning sight of humpback whales breaching in the waters just outside your balcony. Gaze at the crimson-red cliffs and observe this beautiful remote part of Australia, shaped by natural forces. Relax on your private balcony, taking in the breathtaking views and soothing ocean breeze and atch stunning sunsets from the comfort of your room, an awe-insipring experience that leaves lasting impressions.
With small ships that host a maximum of 120 guests on board either the Coral Adventurer or Coral Geographer, you can experience their legendary expeditions on selected departures between June and September 2023 at a special price of $15,000* per person for an Explorer Deck balcony stateroom.
- All excursions with our Expedition Team
- Use of Xplorer and Zodiacs
- Daily lectures and briefings with Guest Lecturers
- All meals, chef-prepared on board
- Captain’s welcome and farewell events, and open bridge access
- Selected wines, selected beers and house spirits, juices, and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner
- 24-hour barista-style coffee and tea station
- All entrance fees to National Parks, ports, traditional owner fees and charges imposed by governing authorities
- Tips and gratuities
- Use of all onboard facilities, incl. a reference library
- Your expedition photos captured during the voyage
- Post-cruise transfers (in most destinations)
* Terms and conditions apply. Offer is limited and capacity controlled, and may be removed at any time. Please contact your Travel Manager for all details and to secure this deal.
p. 1300 130 464
e. [email protected]