Journey into the wilds of New Zealand’s Southern Ocean from the deep and quiet fiords of Murihiku – Southland – to the mysterious and protected wildlife reserves of the subantarctic Campbell and Auckland Islands.
This unique expeditions aboard Coral expeditions’ Coral geographer vessel showcases the wilderness and spectacular natural beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage-Listed Sub-Antarctic islands of New Zealand on a 14-day exploration departing 8th January 2022.
A small ship expedition to these islands is an education in pristine environments, and you will experience a glimpse into a pristine natural world without human intervention.
From $11,690* per person – Coral Deck Stateroom – including:
- Expedition Voyage aboard Coral Geographer
- The services of an expert expedition team
- All excursions, including Xplorer and zodiac cruises
- Local operator excursions at some locations
- All meals, prepared fresh by our chefs
- Showcase wines, selected beers and soft drinks with lunch and dinner service
- 24 hour coffee and selection of teas
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Events, and Open Bridge Access with the Captain
- Guided sightseeing in each destination
- All entrance fees to National Parks and Ports
- Pre-cruise transfers from Queenstown to Milford Sound
- Post-cruise transfers to Wellington CBD hotels and airport
For more information on this or any other Coral Expeditions sailings, give your travel manager a call on 1300 130 464 or email your enquiry below.
p. 1300 130 464
e. [email protected]