With a rich gold mining history, breathtaking landscapes and a world famous coastline, west Victoria is a true delight. Start by exploring the quirky lanes of Melbourne, before stepping back in time in Sovereign Hill. Cruise along the mighty Murray River, immerse yourself in the Grampians National Park and spend three days discovering the highlights of the Great Ocean Road.
With small group size of only 20 guests you’ll travel on full size coaches, giving you plenty of space to spread out.
Your Bunnik Tour includes:
- 12 nights accommodation in 3- & 4-star hotels
- All touring in a 46-seater air-conditioned coach (max group size 20)
- National Park Fees and admissions where required
- 12 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
- Services of a Bunnik Tours representative
- English-speaking driver guide
Prices start from $$5,995* per person, twin share
p. 1300 130 464
e. [email protected]