With views direct to Uluru and across the desert to Kata Tjuta, Longitude 131˚ is Australia’s most celebrated luxury camp. Dotted among the red-rust dunes of the Central Desert are sixteen tented pavilions, each offering connection with the outback landscape and its heritage as well as a glamorous base from which to explore the incredible Red Centre.
Guests at Longitude 131° embark on a signature itinerary of guided adventures, allowing a personal discovery with the Red Centre’s iconic natural attractions and Aboriginal heritage. Guest itineraries are designed to offer the most from each stay, creating a personal, lasting connection with the destination.
Discover vibrant Aboriginal artworks alongside relics from the region’s explorers, a bar and restaurant offering contemporary Australian dining and friendly staff ready to share a yarn.
Save $400 – from $4,189 per person (twin share).
- 3 NIGHTS in a Luxury Tent
- All dining with Open bar with French Champagne, premium wines and spirits
- Signature experiences including Uluru Sunset, Field of Light and Mala Walk & Kantju Gorge
- Dune Top dinner for two on one evening of stay#
- $100 per person Spa Kinara credit
- 15 MINUTE Uluru helicopter flight for two#
- Return airport transfers from Ayers Rock Airport
Call Anywhere Travel on 1300 130 464 to book or for more information
p. 1300 130 464