In the centre of South Australia, you’ll find Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre, Australia’s largest salt lake.
In times of flood, Lake Eyre is one of the most spectacular sights in the outback. With high rainfall networks of channels, streams and floodplains converge, creating an ‘inland sea’, bringing with them an abundance of wildlife.
With 2023 departures just released, this is your chance to experience the dreamy hues and glistening water of Lake Eyre flourishing.
- Witness the breathtaking spectacle of Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre in flood
- Enjoy 2 mesmerising scenic flights aboard turboprop planes
- Fly over Lake Eyre and follow the flood up all the way to Birdsville
- Marvel at Goyder Lagoon and the Simpson Desert from the air
- Travel the infamous Oodnadatta Track to William Creek
- Visit Birdsville and enjoy lunch at the iconic Birdsville Hotel
- Follow the old Ghan Rail Line and visit the historic Coward Springs siding
- Explore the Flinders Ranges and Wilpena Pound
Outstanding Value Inclusions
- Small Group Size – 26
- All meals including all breakfasts, lunches and dinners while on tour
- 6 nights of hotel, motel and lodge accommodation
- Two scenic flights aboard turboprop planes
- All attraction and National Park entry fees
- Travel aboard a 5-star all-terrain Mercedes Benz Coach
- Services of a professional 2-person crew consisting of a Tour Driver and Tour Director
- Outback Spirit Explorer Pack (for first-time travellers only)
Prices start from $5,495* with strictly limited departures in July and August 2023 so be quick to book this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are per person, twin share. Service fees and carrier charges may apply. Offer is subject to change and may sell out at any time. Our Travel Managers will gladly explain all inclusions and conditions.
p. 1300 130 464
e. [email protected]