With International travel on the table for many Australians’ next year, we thought we’d share how you can sail Tahiti with Kate Ceberano next November and enjoy peace of mind from the beginning to the end of an extraordinary experience.
With our partner KISS Tahiti, together we have chartered the small motorised sailing ship the Wind Spirit. Our Wind Spirit cruise will only have 148 guests onboard, all of whom will originate from Australia or New Zealand and each person will have to be double vaccinated to firstly board the flight and secondly to board the ship.
The onboard experience will continue with ‘safety’ at the forefront, with all meals being served at your table and outdoor dining also an option. Plus with only 70 cabins, you’ll have plenty of room to roam about. Medical assistance is also available on board if required.
If your holiday plans are impacted by government restrictions your money is fully protected, and should you not be able to travel we will offer a full credit of money paid to our next departure on the same ship in the same cabin in May 2023.
We are also offering all guests a “change of mind policy” that allows a full refund until 25th February 2022. If you have booked and paid a deposit to secure your all suite cabin and change your mind about travelling, contact us before February 25th and we will release your cabin and organise a refund, that we can guarantee.
· With 118 islands covering the size of Europe and a population of just 250,000, Tahiti is truly an uncrowded destination
· The Wind Spirit sailing on 3 Nov 2022 is exclusively for Australian & New Zealand guests
· Tahiti population is 70% vaccinated
· All Service Staff at the InterContinental hotel are fully vaccinated-pre and post cruise accommodation included with meals and entertainment
· All meals are served at your table, with outdoor dining options also available
· No buffet service
· All frontline service industry staff in Tahiti are vaccinated
· Return economy flights with Air New Zealand
· Three concerts by Kate Ceberano
AUD$ 9,587* (including taxes) per guest twin share or $13,400* per single occupancy
*Price person including flights from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Further conditions apply, contact us for details.
p. 1300 130 464