Located north of the Tropic of Capricorn, The Kimberley remains Australia’s best kept secret. For adventure of a truly epic spirit, the Kimberley has few equals: thundering waterfalls, plunging gorges, Aboriginal rock art, deserted beaches, a plethora of wildlife and fewer people per square mile than almost any other place on earth. The area teems with historic significance over 40,000 years old.
Celebrate the myriad of exceptionally adapted animals, seek out birdlife from eagles to Ospreys and above all, discover local cultures and traditions, but above all, discover a varied region of powerful beauty. Discover the wonder of the Kimberley on an all-inclusive luxury Silversea Expedition cruise.
Book by 14th December 2020 for:
- Book & pay in full by 14th December and save 10%!
Book/reserve by 14th December 2020 and receive:
- Reduced deposit for your next voyage – AU$1500
- Receive a onboard credit of $1000 (per suite)
- Business class at AU$1,298 roundtrip or free economy class air roundtrip
- Free pre & post hotel (1 night before & after your cruise)
- Free transfers between airport and ship
- Free shore excursions + free guided zodiacs
Click the Image Below – Behind the Lens: A Natural Shower in the King George Falls
For more information or to book this amazing experience call your travel manager on 1300 130 464.
p. 1300 130 464
e. [email protected]