Take the ultimate rail journey through Australia’s red heart and stay in the wilderness on the edge of Kakadu National Park.
A journey on The Ghan is a step back in time. In 2019, The Ghan celebrates 90 years of outback adventure, inviting you to become part of this celebrated history with a journey from Adelaide to Darwin.
Go on an extraordinary bush experience on the coastal floodplains of Australia’s Top End. Bamurru Plains is a safari lodge with exclusive access to 300 km² of floodplains and savanna woodland on the Mary River, on the edge of Kakadu National Park. A profusion of bird and wildlife are at the doorstep of this unique bush experience that exudes ‘Wild Bush Luxury’ and brings a touch of style to the discovery of a remote and beautiful wilderness.
- 1 night at Pullman Adelaide ★★★★✩
- 3 days/2 nights aboard The Ghan from Adelaide to Darwin in Gold Service
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines and beverages onboard The Ghan
- Immersive Off Train Experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine
- 3 nights at Rydges Darwin Central ★★★★✩
- Welcome Dinner
- Half-Day Darwin City Sights Tour
- Sunset Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Full-Day Litchfield Waterfalls Tour
- Food and beverages as specified in your itinerary
Priced from $4,479 per person* (twin or double share)
*Price is per person, twin or double share, valid for travel in August 2021. All offers are subject to change and availability.
p. 1300 130 464
e. [email protected]