This June, join Yalumba Chief Winemaker Louisa Rose and Silky Oaks Lodge Chef Mark Godbeer on a wine and food-fuelled weekend that features specially hosted degustation dinners and long relaxed lunches.
Fresh from a multi million-dollar glamover the new-look Louise heralds a budding era of luxury in the heart of South Australia’s world-renowned wine country, famous also for its premium local produce and rich art scene. Nestled among gently rolling hills, The Louise offers guests a stylish escape complete with private villa-style suites, wo
The package includes:
- Accommodation in a luxury suite, daily breakfast and dinner with matched Yalumba wines in Appellation Restaurant.
- A special release of 2018 The Caley with five-course degustation dinner hosted by Yalumba Chief Winemaker, Louisa Rose, in Appellation Restaurant.
- Guided tour of the Barossa Farmers Markets with The Louise’s Executive Chef, Joel Grundnoff.
- Hosted tour of the Yalumba winery, nursery and wine museum.
- Hosted lunch at Yalumba Wine Tank with a menu by Silky Oaks Lodge Executive Chef, Mark Godbeer.
- Pre-dinner gin tasting with Seppeltsfield Road Distillers.
- Daily replenished in-suite bar and use of all lodge facilities.
PLUS when you book with Anywhere Travel you will also receive:
- Upgrade to next suite category at the time of arrival (subject to availability)
- Early check in and late check out available (subject to availability)
This package is EXCLUSIVELY for 23-25 June 2023.
Pricing: Rates start from $2,800* for a two night stay, staying in a Stonewell Suite.
*Terms and conditions apply. Flights not included. Fees may apply and pricing is subject to change. There are strictly limited numbers of suites available. Your Travel Manager will be happy to explain all conditions and inclusions.
p. 1300 130 464
e. [email protected]