Reindeer Tribes of Mongolia | with Naomi Simson
The 10-day itinerary departing in June 2018, will take travellers deep into the wilds of Mongolia to explore this untouched region as you sleep in urts (teepees) alongside the local people, embrace the Shamanism culture that dominates their spiritual beliefs whilst travelling alongside Naomi and Lisa who will add an extra element to this journey to ensure you truly capture this extraordinary and sacred experience. Secure your place now.
10 days Small Group Tours | 11th – 20th Jun 2018
Tailor make this journey and make it yours
Prices start from $4,397AUD per person.
- Return airport transfers
- 9 nights accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- English speaking Guide
- Local Mountain Guide and pack horses
- Domestic flights Ulaanbaatar/Murun/Ulaanbaatar in economy class
- Entrance fees and National Park fees and permits to protected areas
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- International and domestic flights not mentioned above
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips etc
Contact your Anywhere Travel consultant to find out more.
P. 1300 130 464 | E. email@example.com