Princess Cruises have just announced their largest Australian summer release of itineraries, ever! During the 2019-2020 period of cruising, 5 ships will be sailing out of 6 homeports on over 130 departures and more than 70 itineraries to over 95 destinations in 27 countries!
Take a look at some of the incredible highlights from this season and what you need to know:
- Introducing Ruby Princess and welcoming Majestic Princess for her second season
Total of 444 cruise nights out of Sydney, with a record capacity of over 100,000 guests.
- Sun Princess sailing 141 cruise nights out of Perth (Fremantle)
Return of the popular 46-nights Indian Ocean & Africa Odyssey voyage on Sun Princess with a maiden call to Zanzibar, Tanzania
- More departures to/from Adelaide than ever
With opportunities to cruise round-trip or one-way on three different ships: Majestic Princess, Sun Princess, and Golden Princess
- Golden Princess sailing 164 cruise nights out of Melbourne
Golden Princess returns to Melbourne, sailing 2- to 14-nights voyages calling to destinations across New Zealand, Australia, and the South Pacific
- Sea Princess sailing 128 nights days out of Brisbane
Calling to destinations across New Zealand, Australia, Papua New Guinea, the Coral Sea, the South Pacific, and Hawaii/Tahiti.
- Ruby Princess makes her debut in New Zealand alongside the return of Majestic Princess NEW 3- nights New Zealand Getaway out of Auckland on Ruby Princess.
Bookings will be available from Thursday the 19th of April and are guaranteed to be popular, so do get in touch with the Anywhere Travel team today to know more!
Take a look at the launch video below:
Contact Anywhere Travel to find out more!
P. 1300 130 464