Have you always wondered how you could best spend 50,000 Qantas Points? There are many available options to choose from. For instance, you could use your points to upgrade by swapping an economy class ticket to a premium or even a business class with only 50,000 Qantas points. This works the same from a business class ticket to a deluxe first class experience. Australian Business Traveller underlined how Qantas travellers could take advantage of 50,000 points!
- Upgrade from business class to first class on flights to Los Angeles, Dallas, Dubai. Don’t forget these routes are recognised as one of the longest flights from Sydney, why wouldn’t you want to upgrade?!
- Upgrade from economy to business class on flights to Asia; (Jakarta and Bali or Singapore and Hong Kong)
- Upgrade your economy ticket to premium economy on your London flights
- Upgrade to business class for domestic flights within Australia*
- Land up to 10 upgrades on short Australian domestic flights
Conditions and subject to:
- For eligible upgrades approved by February 19 2017 travellers will need to have 45,000 Qantas Points available from any business class fares paid to LA/Dubai –5,000 points leftover and cam be used for your next trip – OR use 50,000 Qantas Points for a first class upgrade on flights to and from Dallas- Click here to find out more.
- Upgrade from an Economy Saver ticket to business class on flights from Sydney to Jakarta and Bali (24,000 Qantas Points each way)– only 48,000 Qantas Points needed to upgrade a return tripuntil February 19- Click here to find out more.
- Between Sydney or Melbourne and London, upgrading from economy or economy flex fare to premium economy (24,000 Qantas each way). Click here to find out more.
- Travel on flexible economy & 50,000 Qantas Points could land you fiveone-way business class upgrades between Perth and either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane –Click here to find out more.
- Fly domestically on a flexible economy ticket and you could upgrade yourself to business class for only 5,000 Qantas Points per flight. Therefore, with 50,000 points that will entitle you for 10 business class upgrades from flexible fares- Click here to find out more.
Contact your Anywhere Travel consultant to book your flight today!
P 1300 130 464 | E firstname.lastname@example.org